Friday, April 23, 2010

My Comment on Is More Taxation The Only Way?


I agree with what you are saying! It is crazy to think that out of all of the money they will be collecting, only 1% of consumption will be affected. That to me, shows how greedy the government is. They have to know that the tiny percentage will not actually do anything to help with obeisity. It sounds to me that they are digging for any possible reasons to tax the public. They are hungry for money. And I also agree that they aren't truly going to use all of that money on what they have claimed it will go for. They can put any false ideas out there to get the taxations passed and once they have our money, they will use a fraction for the proposed claim, to keep their butts safe, and the rest will go for whatever they decide.
http://power2dapeeps.blogspot.com/2010/04/is-more-taxation-only-way.html

No comments:

Post a Comment